Currently, we are hiring for a position in the field of ML/AI engineer, to implement machine learning (ML) algorithms for telecommunication networks. Such candidate will be working in collaboration with the R&D team of IS-Wireless in the research projects.
We invite people skilled in machine learning, data science, big-data analytics, telecommunications and ML/AI tools to collaborate with us.
By joining our Team you will get a chance to participate in exciting design and research challenges and directly impact the shape of our 5G/6G network solutions and opitmizations. Future mobile networks will be based on software defined / virtualization paradigm to allow functionality to be decoupled from hardware. Moreover, the virtualized network functions (VNFs) are already used by IS-Wireless to deploy full 5G networks in the cloud and/or edge computing platforms (e.g. K8). We are the Polish vendor of software-defined 5G RAN pioneering in developing software-defined 4G and 5G mobile networks supporting more users with better performance at lower cost by applying cutting edge proprietary technologies. IS-Wireless participates in the Open RAN revolution and expects significant changes in the way networks are built and deployed in the coming years. The company is strongly rooted in R&D on 4G and 5G since its foundation in 2006, mainly through EU-funded collaborative research projects. We are the top company in Poland to have the European Commision 6G research projects (2) just started in 2023!
Join us today to participate in the networking revolution!
- Machine learning tools and techniques
- Hands on experience on supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning (deep learning will be a plus)
- Big-data analysis
- Distributed/transfer learning (optional)
- Big data visualization (optional)
Technical skills foreseen:
- Programming skills e.g., Python, MATLAB, R
- ML algorithm skills such as e.g. reinforcement learning, deep reinforcement learning, CNN, RNN, MLP, LSTM, Bayesian network, K-mean clustering, Random forest, and decision tree;
- ML algorithms and data science framework like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Matplotlib, SciKit-Learn, PyTorch, etc.
Moreover we expect from the candidate:
- Past experience in data science projects
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Analytical and synthesis skills fo building and validating data-driven models
- Good command of English (in speaking and writing)
- Experiences in writing papers will be a plus
- Competitive salary
- A great opportunity to develop your skills in delivering intelligent networks (5G/6G)
- Access to top-class telecommunication knowledge base and trainings
- Contact with the latest technology and tools
- Interesting and challenging work with an international environment of talented engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- We listen to what people have to say and give them opportunities to grow
SPECIAL OFFER: additionally we offer a combined opportunity of doing the master/phd jointly with the position tasks/duties. We offer opportunities to cooperate with well known universities across EU (KUL, UC3M, Oulu, etc).